- Preferred experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or development in ERP environment.
- Knowledge of .NET C# and/or .NET VB, Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, Source Code, and X++ Programming Language. Management systems.
- Complex problem solving—identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment including the flexibility to meet time demands and focus on quality.
- 6+ years’ developing code in a corporate environment, minimum 2 to 3 years development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to communicate with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially in workgroup and technical support scenarios.
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication - Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork - Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments - Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change - Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”